- We hope everyone had a safe and festive holiday season, making time for friends, family and metal.
Unfortunately, we have parted ways with drummer and founding member, Austin Bingham, due to a difference in goals we have for the band. Austin is an amazing drummer, musician and bandmate and will be missed. There are no negative feelings and wish him all the best with his chosen path in life.
With that being said, we are not about to give up. We are going to continue to move forward and bring you some great metal. So, until we find the right fit behind the kit, we are going to continue to chug away and come back stronger than ever! If you are interested in becoming the next drummer of In Peril, or know somebody who is, please contact us and we will set up an audition.
Happy headbanging and cheers,
Nick, Rick and Derrek.
- Ended the summer strong with great shows up at Joe's Grotto for Project Independent and at Tempe Tavern for ManniFest II. A behemoth thanks to all who came out, banged your heads, and drank some booze. We're looking forward to taking the next month or two to write a some new songs and get into the studio. Hope to see you out supporting local metal before we hit the stage with Morbid Angel in November!
- Viking Metal Fest was great! Thank you all who came out and destroyed in the pit and your livers. We have some free metal coming to Tempe Tavern on Friday the 19th, followed by sharing the stage with Into Eternity at Joe's Grotto on Thursday the 25th. Looking forward to seeing some off that great energy from Viking Metal Fest!
- Next up, VIKING FEST! A great drunken night at Joe's Grotto is in store for June 22nd. Lot of great local bands as well as Helsott, who you should have caught at Paganfest. So here's your chance to make sure you do but this time you're dressed like a viking!
- Well it hurts that Hypocrisy and Aborted will not be on the upcoming tour, but there is still a killer line up for May 18th. And be sure to check out the shows section, we have some great shows in store.
- Nile killed and Pagan Fest destroyed. Thank you all who came out and enjoyed some liver killing metal with us. Next big one to look forward to is Hypocrisy at Joe's Grotto May 18th.